I was going to wait and post this recipe on a nice warm day when you could sit outside and enjoy the scenery with your sangria. Lord only knows when that day will come! I’m currently staring out my window as it pours snow onto my car, which by the way I was driving around one day ago with the sunroof opened. I mean really mother nature can you please make up your mind already?! Hot, cold, rainy, snowy…what is it that you are doing to us! OK rant over -
So yes back to this fabulously girly (but men will certainly enjoy) pink sangria. This is my all time favorite sangria that I continue to make when hosting parties or having people over for dinner. I found this sangria on All Recipes when searching for a refreshing drink and man did it deliver.
- A 40 oz package of frozen strawberries (or 2 20 oz packages)
- 2 Cans of frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed (12 fl oz cans each)
- 1 Bottle of chilled White Zinfandel (1.5 liter bottle)
- 4 Cups of pineapple juice
- 2 Liter ginger ale
- Stir together strawberries, lemonade concentrate, wine, and pineapple juice in a large drink dispenser (or punch bowl). If you can, put mixture back into the fridge until ready to serve to keep cool.
- Just before serving add in your ginger ale
Now the recipe I provided above I doubled from the original recipe online. I used to make this sangria cut in half but it never seemed to be enough. So doubling it definitely is the way to go (;