Hello sweet tooth! I don’t know what it was about today but I woke up craving chocolate. So instead of driving down to 7-11 for a king size Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup I decided to try making this chocolate avocado pudding I’ve had my eye on for a while. And it’s by one of my all time favorite food bloggers Kelly, at Eat Yourself Skinny. Seriously all of the recipes I remake of hers turn out amazing.
- 2 ripe avocados
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ cup raw honey
- 2 Tbsp. plain Greek yogurt
- ½ cup Vanilla almond milk
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea salt
- Peel and cut avocado into small chunks
- Place all ingredients into your handy dandy blender (I used my Nutribullet) blend until smooth
- Serve and enjoy!
This was the perfect fix to take away my chocolate craving, and it saved me a few calories (o; Enjoy!